Saturday, April 14, 2012

Disorganized ABCs

So there's this nifty writing prompt project that involves the ABCs, and you're supposed to write a post every day of the week but one.  I happen to think that this is a fab idea, but I'll be the first to admit that doing things in a timely fashion is not exactly my forte.  Unless it involves things like finances or cleaning up cat puke.  So I've decided to go ahead and do it anyways, but I'm going to do it when I'm able to and just try to make up for the lack of timeliness by making my entries extra lengthy and... festive.  With links and pictures and such.  Entries with extra flair, if you will.  At least this way I'll have some sort of structure.  As opposed to the sentences in this entry, which are entirely lacking in it.  The grammar gods weep.

Here, have some funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment